Where can you travel:
Throughout the Netherlands
When can you travel:
Day and night at GVB
With which transport companies:
All public transport companies throughout the Netherlands
- The reduced fare is for children 4 to 11 years and persons 65+.
- Traveling on an e-purse balance with age discount is only possible using a personal OV-chipkaart.
- The maximum e-purse balance on your OV-chipkaart is € 150.00.
- In the night bus you pay the fixed night bus fare with e-purse balance.
Where to buy?
This product is available at the following locations:
- GVB Ticket Vending machine (pin/creditcard/cash)
- GVB Ticket vending machine (pin/creditcard only)
- GVB Service point
- GVB Service & Tickets-desk
- GVB Yellow add value machine
This product is available on:
- Personal OV-chip card
- Anonymous OV-chip card
Below are the rates for 2023. Go to the prices-page for a complete overview.
|Full rate||Reduced rate|
|Base rate||€ 1,08||€ 0,71|
|Price per kilometer||€ 0,20||€ 0,13||Order|