The Holland Travel Ticket gives you carefree and unlimited travel for one day throughout the Netherlands on all public transport. Go punting in Giethoorn, shopping in Maastricht, visit the Delta Works in Zeeland or explore Amsterdam. Or do all of them!
Buy an off-peak Holland Travel Ticket and travel with it from Monday to Friday before 06:30 and from 09:00 onwards. Valid all day at weekends. Or choose a Holland Travel Ticket, which lets you travel in the train, bus, tram and metro any day of the week.
With which transport companies:
all public transport companies throughout the Netherlands
When can you travel
1 calendar day
Where to buy:
- online on ns.nl
- You can purchase a Holland Travel Ticket online as a voucher (only redeemable at the AKO bookshops at Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Central Station) or as a paper chipcard from an NS ticket machine or an NS Tickets & Service Desk at the station.
- Only available for 2nd class.
- This ticket is valid for 1 day. A day in this context begins at 00:00 AM and ends the next day at 04:00 AM. The validity starts from the moment you check in
- The Holland Travel Ticket is not valid for Thalys and Eurostar
- For Intercity direct and ICE only valid if a supplement is purchased
- The tickets are non-refundable.
Where to buy?
This product is available at the following locations:
- NS Tickets & Service Schiphol
This product is available on:
- Paper chip card
Below are the rates for 2020. Go to the prices-page for a complete overview.
|1 day off peak||Order|