Where can you travel:
With all GVB trams, (night) buses and metros in Amsterdam, Diemen, Duivendrecht, Amstelveen, Schiphol and Weesp.
When can you travel:
24 hours (all day and all night)
With which transport companies:
- In the tram, only the day ticket (24 hours) is available. A child day ticket variant is also available for children aged 4 through 11 years.
- The day ticket can be purchased as a travel product on an OV-chipkaart (plastic card) in our webshop.
- Below you purchase the day ticket online via www.public-transport-holland.com as a paper chip card. This ticket is send by mail.
- The day and multi-day ticket is also available at various hotels, camp sites, Tours & Tickets and AKO bookstores in Amsterdam. Check al sales points here.
Where to buy?
This product is available at the following locations:
- GVB Bus
- GVB Tram
- Ticket vending machine
- GVB Service point
- GVB Service & Tickets-desk
- GVB vendingmachine at stops
- GVB Yellow add value machine
- AKO's Luchthaven Schiphol
This product is available on:
- Personal OV-chip card
- Paper chip card
- Anonymous OV-chip card
Below are the rates for 2020. Go to the prices-page for a complete overview.