Where can you travel:
With all GVB trams, (night) buses and metros in Amsterdam, Diemen, Duivendrecht, Amstelveen, Schiphol and Weesp.
When can you travel:
All day and all night. For example, if you opt for a 2-day ticket, you can travel 48 hours from the first check-in.
- Also available for 1 day and for 5 to 7 days.
- In the tram, only the day ticket (24 hours) is available. A child day ticket variant is also available for children aged 4 through 11 years.
- The day ticket can be purchased as a travel product on an OV-chipkaart (plastic card) in our webshop.
- Below you purchase the multi-day ticket online via www.public-transport-holland.com as a paper chip card. This ticket is send by post.
- The day and multi-day ticket is also available at various hotels, camp sites, Tours & Tickets and AKO bookstores in Amsterdam. Check al sales points here.
- These travel products can also be purchased in the GVB app as a barcode ticket.
Where to buy?
This product is available at the following locations:
- AKO's Luchthaven Schiphol
- GVB app
- GVB Ticket Vending machine (pin/creditcard/cash)
- GVB Ticket vending machine (pin/creditcard only)
- GVB Service point
- GVB Service & Tickets-desk
- GVB Yellow add value machine
This product is available on:
- Personal OV-chip card
- Paper chip card
- Anonymous OV-chip card
Below are the rates for 2022. Go to the prices-page for a complete overview.
|2days (48 hours)||€ 14,50||Order|
|3 days (72 hours)||€ 20,00||Order|
|4 days (96 hours)||€ 25,50||Order|