Where can you travel:
With all GVB trams, (night) buses and metros in Amsterdam, Diemen, Duivendrecht, Amstelveen, Schiphol and Weesp.
When can you travel:
All day and all night. For example, if you opt for a 2-day ticket, you can travel 48 hours from the first check-in.
- Also available for 1 day (€ 8) and for 5 to 7 days.
- In the tram, only the day ticket (24 hours) is available. A child day ticket variant is also available for children aged 4 through 11 years.
- The day ticket can be purchased as a travel product on an OV-chipkaart (plastic card) in our webshop.
- Below you purchase the multi-day ticket online via www.public-transport-holland.com as a paper chip card. This ticket is send by mail.
- The day and multi-day ticket is also available at various hotels, camp sites, Tours & Tickets and AKO bookstores in Amsterdam. Check al sales points here.
Below are the rates for 2020. Go to the prices-page for a complete overview.
|2days (48 hours)||Order|
|3 days (72 hours)||Order|
|4 days (96 hours)||Order|