GVB Multi-day ticket, 2 - 4 days
The GVB multi-day ticket provides you with unlimited travel on all GVB routes, regardless of distance, both day and night. The ticket becomes valid the first time you check in.
Where can you travel:
With all GVB trams, (night) buses and metros in Amsterdam, Diemen, Duivendrecht, Amstelveen, Schiphol and Weesp.
When can you travel:
All day and all night. For example, if you opt for a 2-day ticket, you can travel 48 hours from the first check-in.
- Also available for 1 day and for 5 to 7 days.
- In the tram, only the day ticket (24 hours) is available. A child day ticket variant is also available for children aged 4 through 11 years.
- The day ticket can be purchased as a travel product on an OV-chipkaart (plastic card) in our webshop.
- Below you purchase the multi-day ticket online via www.public-transport-holland.com as a paper chip card. This ticket is send by post.
- The day and multi-day ticket is also available at various hotels, camp sites, Tours & Tickets and AKO bookstores in Amsterdam. Check al sales points here.
- These travel products can also be purchased in the GVB app as a barcode ticket.
Where to buy?
This product is available at the following locations:
- AKO's Luchthaven Schiphol
- GVB app
- GVB Ticket Vending machine (pin/creditcard/cash)
- GVB Ticket vending machine (pin/creditcard only)
- GVB Service point
- GVB Service & Tickets-desk
- GVB Yellow add value machine
This product is available on:
- Personal OV-chip card
- Paper chip card
- Anonymous OV-chip card
Below are the rates for 2023. Go to the prices-page for a complete overview.
|2days (48 hours)||€ 15,00||Order|
|3 days (72 hours)||€ 21,00||Order|
|4 days (96 hours)||€ 26,50||Order|