GVB Multi day ticket 5 - 7 days
The GVB multi-day ticket provides you with unlimited travel on all GVB routes, regardless of distance, both day and night. The ticket becomes valid the first time you check in.
Where can you travel:
With all GVB trams, (night) buses and metros in Amsterdam, Diemen, Duivendrecht, Amstelveen, Schiphol and Weesp.
When can you travel:
All day and all night. For example, if you opt for a 5-day ticket, you can travel 120 hours from the first check-in.
- Also available for 1 to 4 days.
- In the tram, only the day ticket (24 hours) is available. A child day ticket variant is also available for children aged 4 through 11 years.
- Only the 5 day (120 hours) variant can also be purchased in the GVB app as a barcode ticket.
- Below you purchase the multi-day ticket online via www.public-transport-holland.com as a paper chip card. This ticket is send by post.
- The day and multi-day ticket is also available at various hotels, camp sites, Tours & Tickets and AKO bookstores in Amsterdam. Check al sales points here.
Where to buy?
This product is available at the following locations:
This product is available on:
- Paper chip card
Below are the rates for 2023. Go to the prices-page for a complete overview.
|5 days (120 hours)||€ 33,00||Order|
|6 days (144 hours)||€ 37,50||Order|
|7 days (168 hours)||€ 41,00||Order|