Where can you travel:
With all GVB trams, (night) buses and metros in Amsterdam, Diemen, Duivendrecht, Amstelveen, Schiphol and Weesp.
When can you travel:
All day and all night. For example, if you opt for a 5-day ticket, you can travel 120 hours from the first check-in.
- Also available for 1 to 4 days.
- In the tram, only the day ticket (24 hours) is available. A child day ticket variant is also available for children aged 4 through 11 years.
- Only the 5 day (120 hours) variant can also be purchased in the GVB app as a barcode ticket.
- Below you purchase the multi-day ticket online via www.public-transport-holland.com as a paper chip card. This ticket is send by post.
- The day and multi-day ticket is also available at various hotels, camp sites, Tours & Tickets and AKO bookstores in Amsterdam. Check al sales points here.
Below are the rates for 2022. Go to the prices-page for a complete overview.
|5 days (120 hours)||€ 29,50||Order|
|6 days (144 hours)||€ 34,00||Order|
|7 days (168 hours)||€ 37,00||Order|