Fourteen times a single crossing with a GVB Noordzeekanaal ferry.
Advantage: you pay for 10 crossings instead of 14. The card is provided with a clip for each crossing.
Motorized ferry users pay for the crossing:
- car/motorcycle (including trailer)
- lorry/bus (including trailer)
Where can you travel:
Across the Noordzeekanaal with the connections:
F20: Zaandam - Amsterdam Westpoort
F21: Assendelft - Spaarndam
F22: Velsen-Noord - Velsen-Zuid
When can you travel:
The ferries accross the Noordzeekanaal run 24 hours a day.
- Pedestrians, cyclists, moped riders and other slow traffic (such as agricultural vehicles, microcars and disability vehicles) can use these ferries for free.
- The 14-trips ferry ticket for car/motorcycle is available on board. You can pay for your ticket with a debit card, credit card, or contactless.
- The 14-trips ticket for lorry/bus can only be ordered from GVB Veren. Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to buy?
This product is available at the following locations:
- Noordzeekanaal ferry
This product is available on:
- Paper ticket
Below are the rates for 2022. Go to the prices-page for a complete overview.